1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's in the healthcare bill you ask?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Luckyman, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

What

Enjoy!!!!

How many other "Time bombs" are hidden in this 2300+ page piece of legislation?
    Subject: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS: ObamaCare Highlighted by Page Number
    CARE BILL HB3200

THIS IS THE SECOND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL

Judge Kithil of Marble Falls , TX - HB3200 highlighted pages most egregious

Please read this........ especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will
    have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members,
    union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community
    Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.
    (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the
    government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however,
    communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations.
    Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. ...(Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress
    are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers
    their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix'
    to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil
    Marble Falls, Texas

All of the above should give you the point blank ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare.
    Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Looks like a good plan to me, we all give up our citizenship and go get some Free health Care and Better Benny's.--- "Don't you know"

3. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Hopefully we will see repeal in some form or another, but in the meantime I'll call BS on most of your pasting above. Take the reference to pages 58 and 59 for example. It just flat out does not say that at all! I looked at the actual law and it ain't there.

I certainly don't like this law, but I don't like it when people lie to me about an important matter either (Refering to the chain email, not you specifically). It is amazing how many people believe chain emails they receive. Not always true, but it seems to me the vast majority of these chain emails you get are BS, whether you agree or disagree with what they say.

4. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

How can I become an illegal?

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

email chain letters are not a good source of "facts"....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil.asp

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/jul/30/e-mail-analysis-health-bill-needs-check-/

I suggest people download the actual healthcare bill that was signed into law and read it line by line....all laws proposed and passed are available to the public for viewing.

6. porky

porky TS Member

Anyone who follows snopes as a go to for accurate information is a very stupid person. And that isn't saying anything about their IQ level. It's run by a husband and wife of extremely liberal mindsets. They're always twisting the facts to align with their liberal leftist agends.

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Git: show proof of your snope allegations....otherwise just accept the fact that you fell for all this Doomsday talk being thown around by these so called experts like Palin LOL....politicians love people like you, who have no common sense. They can do fuzzy math and make up all these half ass truths and you will gobble them up and vote for them. As I say before, use what education you have left, go get a copy of the healthcare bill that was signed into law and read it line by line...or are you too lazy to even read?

8. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Even if only one of the allegations is true like all Doctors will get paid the same which is TRUE (and I validated it with a Dr.) would make the whole Bill a DISASTER...And anyone who relies on Snopes for FACTS is a FOOL!!!! That would be you sernv99!

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yes, read it line by line. All 2300 pages. Report back next month with your findings. If you have to go to work every day read it in your spare time. Report back by June 1.

HM

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

lucky, you do not like snopes because they debunk a lot of the fear mongering you subscribe too?? Do you also believe black helicopters circle around your house at night?

11. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

How do these Obama supporting morons get on this site anyway? sernv99....Who the hell told you about this site?? The only thing that Snopes can't do for you is debunk your feeble liberal thought process! So how do you feel about being one of maybe 3 Obama voters on this site...Do you get a chill up your leg too when you hear him speak?

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Our individual Deductible doubled, to 600. Max out of pocket doubled, to 6 thousand.

Thanks a lot, Obama. Go debunk that one on Snopes.

HM

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I see the conspiracy theorists have taken the original debate off tangent again....

"Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts."

umm, yeah, ok...you really think this is true and snopes is lying in debunking this myth....this should be good to see the responses on this one *rolls eyes*

14. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

How about all Doctors making the same and the government setting how much they can charge? Snope that!!! OBAMA and Democrats=DISASTER and anyone who feels differently needs to move out of this country!

15. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

here we go again....temper tantrum by Lucky...

16. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Luckyman:

I hope you can understand that pointing out incorrect information in those chain emails does not mean supporting the legislation. I'm just telling you that you are repeating some bogus info, and it is obvious on it's face. I don't need Snopes to determine that. The law we are all complaining about is not "HB3200" as in your post. That isn't even a valid reference. It should be HR, not HB, and 3200 isn't what became law at all, it was HR3590. If you want to beleive something in a chain email, hopefully it comes from someone that has at least a little knowledge of what they are talking about and they could get the references correct.

I can't find anything in the law that says all doctors regardless of specialty will "make" the same or that the government will determine what they "charge". If you can find a section of the law that says that, post it here. Doctors are free to set their charges themselves, the problem for them is that insurance companies, Medicare etc. have their own rates they will pay for specific procedures, and most doctors agree to accept these reduced payments for their patients that have insurance coverage and/ or medicare. It's been that way for a long time. Under the new law, there will be more of this going on where doctors will inevitably end up agreeing to accept more payments at less than the amount charged. Doctors will probably earn less because of this, but the government is in no way setting what a private doctor's wages will be, and there is no way "all" doctors will receive the same wages across the board.

I have problems with the law, but I'm not going to use false or misleading claims to support my position. That is what those chain emails do.

17. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Not only are doctors going to be paid the same but in addition the ammount they can make in a year is to be capped!!! Another FACT validated by my family Dr. not Snopes and he is very framiliar how this will effect his practice I assure you!! This will create a shortage in itself...Democrats have a hard time when understanding supply and demand...When you increase demand you better account for supply....The healthcare bill is such a bad piece of legislation is does the exact opposite....You can read it until your blue in the face having to read between the lines of lawyer speak!!!

This is the biggest POS legislation that has ever come out of the Washington and not a single Republican had anything to do with it! Snope that!

18. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Luckyman:

Where are you getting this stuff? I think your doctor friend better have a meeting with his attorney and other service providers ASAP to get some advice. Either he doesn't know what he is talking about or the two of you are talking about different things. See if you can get a cite to applicable sections of the law (the law, not some chain email or blog you follow, and not the Snopes you seem to be so concerned over).

I'm not saying it's good legislation, I think it will be a disaster, but you are still being fed a bunch of BS on all these individual points you raise.

19. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Hey 870....Are you another Obummer Dumbocrat trying to defend POS legislation that you and your party just rammed down the American Peoples throats!!! This is absolute FACT and I trust my Dr. Why don't you ask yours or are you afraid of the answer???

Liberal morons!!!

20. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

"email chain letters are not a good source of "facts"..."

They're not even entertaining. Sort of sad really. Yes, I have read through the health care bill. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content