1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT'S HAPPENING AT DELTA?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bas, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

WHAT

Any news from the Delta CO Labor Day Shoot?

2. stockguy

stockguy Member

1st day - Mike Herman and Dyllon Drake were high in the doubles with 98's. A lone 99 from a 23.5 yarder from New Mexico (sorry, I donh't recall his name) was high in the caps.

Warm but very comfortable weather conditions after sweltering all summer in 100 degree temps.

Greg

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Love that club

4. bas

bas Member

Thanks...I wish they were uploading to TS.com....like to see what is going on...especially by my AZ buds...Delta is a great club...people are super.

5. bas

bas Member

Hey Greg....anything new to report? Let us know...hope you are having a great shoot! And, hope to see you in AZ, soon!

Betty

6. stockguy

stockguy Member

In Sunday's 16's, there were three 100's - Billy Sayles, Mike Stears, and Dyllon Drake. After a short shoot off, I think Billy and Mike wound up carrying over - don't know the end result. In Sunday's caps, Vern Brown broke a lone 98 for champ.

In Monday's 200 bird handicap, Billy Sayles and Rocky Granzella were high when I left with 194's. The second handicap was only half over when I left, so I don't know the final results.

Betty - quite a few Arizona shooters there. As usual, I enjoyed visiting with them. Yes, I'll see you at the Autumn Grand.

The Delta bunch are really friendly and run a good shoot. GREAT calcutta dinner good sirlion steaks and all the local Olathe sweet corn you can eat.

Now on to Vernal for the Western Grand - that shoot should have up to date scores posted daily on ts.com since George is handling the casheering.

Greg

7. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Scores and event winners are available at the link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.