1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What's going on in NY?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/ny-gun-confiscation-starts-may-set-precedent-for-gun-confiscastion-across-the-nation/

Seriously.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hopefully the biggest law suit the state has ever seen!!

Best thing that could happen is the "elected" Sheriff of Erie county, arrest Andrew C. for violating the Constitution!!!!

He does have that power and authority.

But I'll bank on the lawyer.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I am sure MN officer 548 will chime in soon and tell us his usual BS of his it's Obama's way of keeping us safe.

He's been drinking gallons of the kool-aide at a time.

4. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

NY state has been putting out commercials on TV for business to try out the "new" NY. While they may have realized there was something wrong with the old NY, they did not do anything to change it. It's all packaging. The same A-holes run it.

5. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

One of the tv stations reported it was the State Police who confiscated the guns. I hope the owner of those guns sues the crap out of our glorious governor and his gestapo police. Most of the rank and file Troopers are not in favor of the "safe act". I believe the Superintendent, Majors and Captains are apointed, so they have to go along with lil andy or join the unemployed.

6. willing

willing Member

They sure got their ass in hot water. But I for one approve of a legitimate attempt to take guns away from nutcases. I remember most of the masacres from the 40s on have been caused by nuts and they are getting all of us in a very bad light.

Bill

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The British back in the late 1600's and early 1700's killed innocent women and children as documented here and there in New England most recently brought to mind by ghosthunters. Were they, the English soldiers nut cases too or were they tyrants?

'Those who do not remember history are destined to repeat it.' or something like that. Can't remember who said that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.