1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats God telling us

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pretzel, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Ok--there is a large storm off the east coast and its taking a almost 90 degree turn right into the liberal left state of NY. Maybe Im seeing something here---or not. What do you think?

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

There also was an earthquake in Canada. 7.7 on the rictor scale. There also was a tsunami in Hawaii. Bulge.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE AND FOUND WANTING! PREPARE FOR TOLEDO TO BE THE NEW EASTERN SEAPORT!"

HM

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Here all this time I thought we were going to lose California, not the East Coast?

Does God hate Bloomberg that much?

Did God talk to those who moved The Grand to Sparta and the listened?

Too bad this country is broke to rebuild, but then we would have not gotten credit for rebuilding either.

5. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

I have always felt that nature follows it own path. But the libs say that global warming is man caused. So what has the people on the east coast done to deserve this...

6. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Bulge - the quake up the coast off the Queen Charlottes was the biggest in Canada since an 8.1 in 1949. The tsunami alert was lifted because the wave on Langara Island, off the northwest tip of the Queen Charlotte Islands, was 27" high, and the wave at Winter Harbour was 21" high. I don't know how big the wave was in Hawaii, but I'm thinking it probably wasn't any bigger, if the places closer to the epicenter were that small.

It was "ALL STATIONS PANIC" around the coastal areas of the Island for a while last night, with much checking of earthquake kits, talk of THE BIG ONE to come, etc. As usual, the Chicken Littles ran around screaming doom and gloom, death and disaster, and nothing much came of it. I haven't heard anything about an aftershock yet, which could be a bunch of tremblors, or could be even bigger than the original quake.

I think I will take my wife and dog for a walk in the bush after lunch, and see if I can find any deer worth shooting.

7. PRODIGY

PRODIGY TS Member

trapshooterjoe7 is right read it!!
    Would be very telling if the new tower falls from the power of this storm.

8. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

I just talked to God. He's mad at you guys for spreading so much hate to your fellow man. Oh, and he doesn't like Democrats OR Republicans. He didn't tell me which coast was going first, he's going to surprise every one.

Don't kill the messenger, I'm just telling you what he told me.

Joe

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

think Gods working it from both sides....only thing left will be east of Nevada till just before and definantly not including Chicago...with any luck Zero will be there visiting when the excrement meets the rotary oscillator

10. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

shooter---I dont believe God talkes directly to us . when we talk to him he lets is know what is right. then it is up to us to do that right. As fare as hate---I hate evil. So , if a person is evil then I guess I hate the sin , not the person.

11. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

He says; "Buy a generator dummy and cut down trees too close to the house!"

Guy B.

12. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I think "THE EARTH" is telling us, that we're gonna get more nasty storms and earthquakes...so fasten your seatbelts...and look after each other..

Ron Burr

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

God is talking to us, WE are just not wanting to listen.

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Maybe he is saying. "I will give you something to whine, piss, and moan about!"

15. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Or, "Don't tell me I don't exist!"

16. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

"What is God telling us"

He doesn't tell us anything. If I created a mess like this I would hide too.

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its Al Gores fault

18. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Wasn't the flooding in New York caused by Sandy worse due to a full moon and the tides being higher and/or lower at said time of high tide. I'm not a scientist, but doesn't it have a little something to do with the gravitational pull of the moon.

Also, aren't all the planets supposed to line up on December 21, 2012? Which may cause some more pronounced or strange gravitational reactions. Not saying the end of the world stuff, but just some things no one who is living now has seen.

Now God may or may not help some one get out or survive or have the time to do so. Think how much more population exists now compared to when the chapters of the Bible were first written. God gave us free will to try to make the right choices, especially when there is advanced notice. I do not presume to know God's will, but I would speculate that he might allow the flock to be thinned a little from time to time. . . (if you're dumb enough to stick around when the $hit is about to hit the fan).

19. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Just like pinching suckers from a tomato plant.... priceless.

This time not alot bang for his buck however--only some 100 odd killed by his latest Sandy thining scheme. So much for efficiency.

20. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I heard a scientist talking about this today and it is natural causes of one ocean cooling and one warming and it is cycical about every 50-60 years.

The guy went on to say we are in the cycle that is similar to the 8 major storms that took place from 1952-1960.

You could say it is God, but it is nature, something that makes our world and all the others in the universe go round and round.

What causes great impact on people, is while these things have happened before, it is the first for many. Many people look at history as something that starts with the day they are born.

While a storm like this happened 70 and 125 years ago, it's destruction is more noticeable because of our dense population centers (infratructure) and "you are there" instant reporting.

That is why I laugh at all this "man made global warming" nonsense. First of all it is an admitted fraud by the scientists who started it all and it has happend before, you just were not around 100, 500, 1000 and 10,000 years to see it happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.