1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHATS FEDERAL ABOUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dan Boardman, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Boardman

Dan Boardman TS Member

2. Dan Boardman

Dan Boardman TS Member

NOTHING - NOTHING - NOTHING is FEDERAL about the Federal Reserve - it's a PRIVATELY HELD ORGANIZATION!! UNTIL WE DUMP THE FEDERAL RESERVE our ECONOMY IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO GO DOWN THE DRAIN!! All the other talk is BS - PERIOD

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I'll cut to the chase. If you don't like what I say shut up.

The Fed was instituted by Jewish banking houses (Lazars, Rothschild, Shiff)in Europe once they had the politicians in hand. This gave the bankers control of our money supply, and of the interest rates American people pay on their borrowing.

There were some American robber barons privy to the deal, rockefeller and Morgan for example.

The Fed has manipulated our GDP engine by raising and lowering interest rates for the last 8 decades, and the results have been disastrous for American people.

Their latest trick creating a Trillion Dollars out of thin air, and using it to purchase Treasury notes makes the U.S. government a borrower from the bankers.

Common usury practices make the borrower servant to the lender. (when you have a mortgage or a car loan, you go to work, whether you feel like it or not)

We have all been sold into slavery and most of us don't know it.

I want to cry when I look at my beautiful grandbabies and realize what has been done to them. And I seethe with internal rage when I think how powerless I am to help them. The only thing I can do is try to teach them to live without the chains of credit around their neck, and that isn't easy. Society has you firmly plugged in, can't rent a car or get a room without a credit card. And once you have it the trap is easily sprung on the unwary.

And now you know why your so called leaders want to trash the second amendment.

HM

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

HM, I must say I hate to admit what you have reported, but It is all true 100% of it. Most folks have a false notion that it is a Federal institution, furthest thing from the truth. The "Money Manipulators" don't answer to Congress or the President. Autonomous operation= Big Money.... J.W.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I didn't want to get in trouble for copy/paste but I think The author wouldn't mind.

The link is to a column C. Reese wrote, and is very basic and informative about the Fed. A short easy read, too.

Mash and learn.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.