1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatever happened to Sootballs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FIB, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIB

FIB Member

Whatever happened to Sootballs? I used to see him on here frequently selling a gun had for a month or so. Very nice guy. I bought a shotgun off of him and met him at Darien Sporting Goods in Darien, WI.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

He last posted:08/20/2010 - 18:18:47 ET

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I could be way off base, but I seem to remember hearing that he was getting into dirt bike or motorcycle racing. Again, could be way off base, but for some reason that sticks out in my mind.

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Too bad he isn't still here.......He and Mia(Jack) would have had some dandy fights to see who got to buy and sell what. LOL

Rick in MT

5. FIB

FIB Member

Thanks to everyone for their replies. Sootballs is a great guy. I always got a kick on how quickly he sold/traded something he bought. He has good taste in firearms and always had top shelf stuff. Regards, Randy Price

6. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

The last time I spoke with him, he was looking for a low rib 90T, and was bow hunting in Southern Illinois. This is his busy time of the year (home improvement business) Shot trap with him over Labor Day week-end. He's not totally out of shooting and does check this site at times.

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

He bought that new Challenger and was going to spend more time with the family and kids. He's not gone, just doing something else for a while.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.