1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What your best score of Wobble scrap?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I shot my two best rounds I have ever shot today. Twenty one(that from 1 to 7 back to 1, back to 7 and then back to five) and twenty are my new high scores. I have shot that well before just shooting trap scrap but adding wobble makes it a different game altoghether. Yep, I know, I'm bragging but here's your chance to deflate my ego. LOL Jackie B.

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

24 of 25 my best. 22 of 25 today and missed the last one. First time I shot it in a few years!!

3. Shooting Jack

There goes my ego. Boy that didn't take long. Now that's some good shooting oleolliedawg. Jackie B.

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Sportshot, where is this trap located?

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

That's what I like about this site. People calling other people liars without even knowing whether the person lied or not.

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

49X50.....first and only time I've shot it...used my 870 Comp.....what a hoot!

7. oleolliedawg

I do remember a fun shoot with Frank Little around 25 years ago. Frank broke 25 while 'dawg broke 24. Real nice shoot organized by former Winchester Rep John Muir at a local club. The crabs were great!!

8. oleolliedawg

After re-reading the original post regarding Wobble Scrap(without my glasses I thought it was wobble trap)I do believe there's a difference. I will acknowlege my skill level is not as good as I indicated!!

9. joebl

joebl TS Member

Sportshot
    I would like to know more about your club, if I am ever in the area I would like to shoot scrap.
    joebl

10. Shooting Jack

Sportshot, I was talking about full wobble, which makes for some interesting angles, especially from 1, 2, 6, and 7. Not to mention that you are shooting beyond the 27 at 3, 4, and 5. It is a fun game that I enjoy tremendously. I was shooting with 19.3 gr of Green dot and 1 oz of homemade 8's and one of the guys wanted to open one of the shells to see the 8's. LOL. I have to thank Jack Swanson for the 303 full choke ported barrel he sold me a year ago. Jackie B.

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

no comment

12. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Until now, I'd never heard of wobble scrap. What an epiphany you just spawned Jackie B!

It describes my shooting technique with laser sharp accuracy. I approach the tap line, wobble a bit as I mount my gun, call for the bird with trepidation apparent in my voice, and the scorer records scrap.

I can finally rest at ease thanks to you. I never was, nor likely will ever become a bonafide trap shooter. I can shoot 'scrappy' tho!

Guy Babin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wobble trap scores