1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do??

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by valley1, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Had a message on here asking what would you do on a gun i purchased.Had several responses but now it is not on the forum.Can someone tell me why?
    Thank you

2. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Had a message on here asking what would you do on a gun i purchased.Had several responses but now it is not on the forum.Can someone tell me why?
    Thank you

3. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Well..........One thing I'd do is to stop hitting the "enter" button. You've already got off one shot and two flinches. lol

Hauxfan!

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary---You must have hit the delete msg---I talked to John Gray and he was very cooperative. He said he is having the stock refinished and will send you pics monday and if you were not satisfied he will refund your $$$s---Let me know how you make out and I will help if needed---All your info was deleted so I will need new info if you still need me---gL---George@SJB

6. valley1

valley1 TS Member

0   0   0

Georgr please call me at 903 647 9624 or pm me your number.Guess among other things my eyes are failing me .Hell to get old LOL
    Thanks again

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

We live and learn. On any and all "AS IS, NO RETURN OR REFUND" auctions, get pictures of all parts of a gun, and ask many questions. See my thread above. While not an expensive gun, it was a bad experience and a good lesson.

My seller basically said I didn't ask enough questions or get enough pictures. He had mostly good feedback. On my transaction, he was a liar and a fraud.

Danny

PS - I sold a 303 trap on this site, and was accused of taking pictures of only one side of the stock. To me they were the same, and I didn't deliberately hide anything. I offered to refund the money when the gun was returned. The buyer said it didn't matter, because he was going to refinish the wood anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.