1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What will we do?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

He'll probably try to declare war on Israel for "Acts of Agression" on his moozlim homeland.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

What will we do???

I know TinMan88 will write a 500 word dissertation on the errors of our ways in wanting to support Israel. ;-)

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

He might C&P it, but he won't write it.

4. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Opposition is rarely popular.

You two are a tag-team event!

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama will head out of dodge on another vacation like he usually does anytime there is a crisis ... They are probably fueling up AF-1 right now ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

It is not a matter of if, but when.

Iran said today there will be a war and soon.

We will not be unaffected even if we do nothing.

Gas prices will climb out of sight and I would not put it past the Iranians to sneak a Nuke into New York Harbor if they have not already done so.

Your lives will change forever when this war happens.

Isn't it ironic that the majority of Jewish people in this country who have given their full weight and support to the Democrat Party and now have a Democrat President, who during the most dangerous times of all history, has no problem standing on the sidelines while Israel is blown off the face of the earth by it's enemies???

Have they inadvertlly funded the destruction of their own race?

7. TF

TF Active Member

I'm sure he'll throw Israel under the bus and apologize to the Muslims and schedule several fund raisers and Hollywood campaign stops.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Cry babies aren't very popular, either. If You're so tired of being "bent over", why don't you stand up and take it like a man?

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"Isn't it ironic that the majority of Jewish people in this country who have given their full weight and support to the Democrat Party and now have a Democrat President, during the most dangerous times of all history, has no problem standing on the sidelines while Israel is blown off the face of the earth by it's enemies???"</i>

Ironic, yes, but no surprise. Remember, these same people, who saw multi-millions of their own kind mass murdered because they were defenseless, stand with the gun banners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.