1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What will Romney inherit from this admin?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Besides a Nation of unemployed workers and outraged citizens, what will Romney inherit from O?

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

A disaster

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

A nation of a large number of grateful people that the four year nightmare is over, a loser is sent back home to Chicago, or Hawaii, whatever and not having to hear "it's Bush's fault"

4. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Fours years of blaming Obama.....payback is a biatch.

Jim C

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The responsibility that everything wrong that happens will be Romney's fault! You can't be hypocritical! Cover-ups will be just that, not knowing does not work! It is unacceptable. So get ready for what you are hoping for, if it should occur. If not it will just be the same four years of continuous bitching! As far as inheriting goes, he is inheriting Bush's policies, just like Obama did, and never changed. Administration will be changed so I don't think there will be any of that.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Flyn, you tire me. For the record, I will have "Romnesia", forgetting the last four years. I know there will be a teriffic debt hangover but I will bet a hundred right now that we will, unlike the present adinistration, HAVE A BUDGET.

HM

7. Stl Flyn

Why, because the Republican congress will stop the blockade? That's great, will it be balanced? Will the surplus be used to pay down the debt, if there is any? Otherwise nothing will change! Your tax dollars are just going to go somewhere, or to someone else!

8. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

He'll be inheriting OdumbassCare which is certainly not one of Bush's policies!

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

9. Stl Flyn

That may be true, but he is really familiar with that. LOL. He may even say, he likes it again after you elect him.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The increased deficit, funding Obamacare during a recession, millions of jobless Americans, a purposely bloated federal employee payrole, disrespect from Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, 5 minimum Middle East Nations on the verge of being governed by the Muslim brotherhood, a lack of cooperation from Israel (would you trust the US after this administration?), and a bogus Green Initiative that neither saves money nor produces viable energy of any quantity, and......

a country split and wedged even further apart in class jealousy and and class warfare flamed by this administration and the progressive wing of the liberal democrats.

11. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

He will inherit 200,000 Executive orders, and it will take awhile to rescind all of those. Charlie

12. Stl Flyn

That is a little high Charlie! Unless you are talking about every single EO ever written, by every President. Even then, I think it is a little much.

13. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

This says it best.

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hopefully A Congress and Senate that is controlled by a majority of open minded politicians who believe in a Representative Republic!!!

Something that has been lost for a couple of generations!

But it will require "Americans" voting not Party loyalist!!

15. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well sir, I can't remember the exact number, but my printed number reflects that he issued too many, in my opinion. But I get your point. Charlie

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Someone is going to inherit Obama's disaster, whether it is Romney or Obama.

17. darr

darr Well-Known Member

That is about the only thing you have got right Flyn.But the difference between Obama and Romney is Romney will own his failures like a man.And, the bar has been set pretty low so if Romney does anything right he will look like a genious.

Darr

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Romney is not a murderer. I do not believe he would refuse to protect American Diplomatic employees.

The news coming out today, and the statement from the father of one of the dead Seals is enough to make one sick.

HM

19. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Czars and a great basketball court.

20. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

This answer I have in the BAG!!!!!

Timberfaller, Catpower, Setterman, Halfmile, Brian in Oregon, rpeerless, Rick Barker, soon to be followed by Sissy, John Galt, j2jake and the rest of the "rulers of the world".

The only beautiful epiphany will be is that in four years Romney will teach you the definition of being corn-holed, there is not much more I can lose but all of your training will be just beginning!!!!

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.