1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What will our FIGHT song be?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by joshif, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshif

joshif TS Member

When we have to battle the low lifes, druggies, liberals, illegal immigrants and radical muslims to regain America from their destruction, what will our Fight Song be? I just saw the thread about American Pie and it touched my so called absent heart. How about Toby Keith's song...Courtesy of the Red,White and Blue?

2. Loyac

Loyac Member

This could work... John

3. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

try this one.

4. oleww

oleww Member

https://www.benning.army.mil/videos/video05/index.htm

5. joshif

joshif TS Member

That's some good video of a jump.

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

We have already lost the war. And the sad part is we do not know it yet. Trevor Dawe.

7. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

8. grammie

grammie TS Member

Fight Song????? Hell,,we already turned the country over faster then the French did to the Germans!!!!

How about the new hit from the group "national gaurd"-----"turn-back and exit left",,,or their new hit rising to the top with a bullet,,,"I left my guts in San Franciso"!! (which by the way earned them honors)

No America,,,,,you have been split and seperated!!! You have been divided by race and and nationality,,,by age and gender,,,by sexual preference,,,by wants and needs,,,and no two groups can see eye to eye!!! Americans can't even make the distinction between "legal" and "illegal"!!!

You lost your country awhile back,,,,the only thing left is your "illusions",,and they intend to take even that!!!!

AKA Grammie............

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Trevor,

In the words of John Paul Jones "We have not yet begun to fight". Hang in there, you'll feel better when the price of lead goes down. The CTA (Chinese Trapshooter's Association) will save the sport.

Regards, Big heap

10. grammie

grammie TS Member

A prophet,,,a teacher,,,,,One could say that with "education" a man could be considered a prophet where ignorance and supersticious dogma reign!!!! One could say they are one in the same!!!!

Never have I claimed either!!!!!

Never once have I claimed to the masses,,,LOOK HERE,,,For only I know the truth!!! But many have tried to claim that!!!! Including yourself!!!

Never have I begged for an audience,,,which a prophet and a teacher BOTH NEED to continue!!!! I need not!!! And am neither!!!

AKA Grammie..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.