1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What will CC look like in Illinois?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

By my count the state of corruption (Illinois), has less than 60 days to have a conceal carry law on the books. The question becomes what will this law look like and how many politicans can plan to fill their pockets with the cash that will be paid by us honest law biding citzens to have the right to carry?

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I expect that anti-gun Illinois politicians will try to make licenses very expensive, qualifications for a license onerous, with as much red tape as possible for the process.

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I look for them to get an extention on the date. They try and get this put off for a long as possible.

Ken Cerney

4. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

I bet it will look a lot like it does now, no body gets one, except the gang bangers!!!

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Anti gunners want L.Madiagn to states attorney to challeneg the Supreme Courts decisson on CC in Illinois. " We don't want people to have guns in public places" REALLY? Are they naive?

6. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Not to change the subject but; Mr Obama has flown a dozen families from Sandy Hook to Washington,DC. His hope is they might help to sway the Repubs on gun control. Obama is obsessed with gun control. He is not going to give up.
    He dont give a damn about those people, but he is not above using them to further his agenda.

Never mind that N Korea wants to nuke the west coast, no biggie!

He wont be satisfied until the government takes our guns away; making it a moot point about CC permits.

7. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

Latest info I can find. It's the synopsis but has a link to the entire bill.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=0154&GAID=12&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=69138&SessionID=85&GA=98&SpecSess=0

8. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

And all I can say is: the ATA picked Illinois
    Wow! Give me a Break!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.