1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What we need to do!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Do not post anything that shows how guns were used in killigs or murder, Why because it makes GUNS the culprits.

Instead post where homeowning gun owners save lives of their siblings, wives, daughters and husbands, from being shot and raped.

Articles like Gene posts are spreading the wrong agenda on this site.

We trapshooters are a family of law abiding citizens, who want to protect their families, I am a concealed carry citizen, and I support our 2nd amendment
    right, and any Democrat or Republican that does not support our Conststution
    should leave this country along w/illeagal Immigrants.

We need to close our borders, close almost all immigration into this country until we get OUR COUNTRY back into the Positive monetary situation.

Protect the farmers on the borders of the USA, fire a warning shot at Illeagals
    sighted coming to cross the border. If they are carrying drugs when caught they immeaditly be finger printed and jailed at the expense of Mexico, including food and medical needs provided by Mexico, or the country they are from, the sole expense is to be provided by the immigrants country.

Our country is paying for illeagal immigrants hospital bills that have not paid taxes into our countries budget.

The illeagals must be deported and they must get back into the leagal entry list.

Those are here I agree with them having to pay past taxes, and learn to speak fluent ENGLISH before they can become a citizen.

They all must speak english and read english and comprehend ENGLISH, ENGLISH is the language of the USA.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot A CCW Holder and ATA Life Member

2. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

AGREED!

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

It seems to me that I heard somewhere about a law concerning "associating with known criminals." Isn't Obama guilty for his past association with Bill Ayers? Isn't a college HR chief that hires a convicted criminal felon guilty of that same offense of associating with known criminals? My point is that we need to take the fight to them! Keep them so busy defending their own actions that they have no time to attack our second amendment rights among other things. Anybody know about the law of association with known criminals? ed nichols

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.