1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What we need is Character in Politicians

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by porky, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

What most politicians lack today is character. In fact, I would go as far as to say that 98% (just my guess) of politicians lack character. Most if not practically all are in it for the buck and their ego.
    I’m scared to say of what I see the United States becoming due to liberal agendas.
    Character is what we are in the dark. Character is easier kept than recovered.
    Hebert Spencer - English philosopher said “ Not education, but character is man’s greatest need and man’s greatest safeguard.“
    The United States history was crammed with tough minded people , not all educated, not all perfect, no plaster saints, all imperfect, but having a greatness of character.
    Character is the moral, ethical and spiritual under girdling that rests on truth that reinforces the life in stressful times an resists all temptation to compromise.God only knows how much our duly elected poiticians compromise.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Good luck with that,,,

Its so cold here I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets!!!!!!

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Your pockets or your pockets isn't it the same money?

5. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Hillary Clinton recently donated $5 million of "her own money" to her political campaign.

Where did she get $5 million as a "public servant"? It takes a Village royalties? I doubt it. She's only been a Senator for five years, so that's $1 million, and she earned nothing as first lady and as Mrs. Governor. Cattle futures? I'm not trying to be snarky here. I think it might be a reasonable question.

6. imanutskie

imanutskie TS Member

nope they are all characters no lack thereof

7. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Character is good considering they all lack integrity.

Only in America .......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Berettaman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.