1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Wad ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by parrot man, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrot man

parrot man TS Member

HI Guys,
    Quick question,What replacement wad will fit a Fiocchi 1&1/8 Target hull with a six point crimp?

I thought they were different because the hull is almost clear. Also I believe these hulls are straight wall cases.

Bought some wads from a friend but the didn't seem to be tall enought. By this I mean all the shot did not fit in the cup which I think will make a lot of flyers. Please correct me if I'm wrong. By the way these hulls also have a six point crimp.

I've been reloading STS if I reload these will I need to adjust my 9000.
    I would like to reload these with 1&1/8 of shot too.

Thanks for your help,and Happy Easter to all.

Eric R Vega

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Adjustments may always be needed on your loader when you change things up on your reloads
    OK I only know 1 person who shoots fiocchi shells and reloads also
    He swears by Gualandi 1222 wads for his 1 1/8 trap load. From what I seen on the load data on both Hodgdon and Alliant most of the common wads are also used
    Rem fig8, WAA12 , rxp12, claybuster clones and down range, Versalite was also seen on the loaddata.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.