1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What vendors are going to be at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Going to the Grand this year for the first time and would like to know what vendors will be there and your location on "Vendor Row" I will be on a limited time schedule and would like to plan my time accordingly. If you could list as East end or West end, that would be great.

I also have heard of ice cream and BBQ places that are NOT TO MISS,,,,even tho this violates my diet, thought I might give them a try.

Thanks.

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Big, I think i owe you a beer if we can hook up!
    Rick Gibbs

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

bd,

Despite what others have posted, it's not difficult to walk both the East side (tent vendors) and the West side (permanent vendors) in the same day.

Typically what we do is walk the east side at lunch and the west after shooting.

We usually do lunch at the Butcher's Block (far east end of the tent vendors) which has a variety of food for lunch (including very good sausage) in addition to homemade cobbler and ice cream. Most of the food vendors are from about bank 6 thru bank 8.

4. bigdogtx

Rick,

Don't know why,,,,but won't turn it down....

V10,

great they have cobbler,,,,now the diet is definately gone. I was just wanting to make sure that I got a chance to see some of the coastal vendors that may not come to the midwest

5. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the cobbler (it's not on my diet either), but I thought I might make an exception this year. It's gotten raves from everyone I know that's tried it. The home-made peach ice cream is supposed to be great too.

Can't wait.

6. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

At the complex they are moving some or most of the tent vendors to the West side, Vendors row will Extend on West

jpark

7. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Bigdog, you sold me a wall chart in 2009 for one of my AIM kids. You even reduced it for the kid. I told you I appreciate that, and i owed you one. So, I owe you one! Send me a pm of when you will be there. I have a camper and stay on the grounds. Rick Gibbs

8. RLC323

RLC323 Member

It sure would be nice to have a list of vendors and their locations before we get there. Likely that information is held by the IDNR and could be converted to pdf for posting here. I am not sure who to contact for that. Can anyone help us out with at least a list of vendors who plan to attend?

9. bigdogtx

Rick, will do....

V10,,,,peach ice cream,,,,HOMEADE,,,,diet will be on vacation during the Grand

10. NP Girl

NP Girl TS Member

Anyone looking for gun clubs at a great price. I have a little over a skid of them, 2 3/4-8 that I would like to sell,minimum of flats only at $55.00 a flat picked up. call 765 779 4042 or E mail donjocook@comcast.net Indiana State shooters we are 10 miles away.

11. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.