1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What trap for own use

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cdconley, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Where are you at. I have a Winchester 1577 auto trap in the Yuma AZ area that I will sell for a grand. It has been my backup (not needed) for the past two years. When we took it out of the house and stored it in the barn it worked well and I'm sure it still does. We have a pull cord and it has a custom fit cover.

928-246-0540

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Give Promatic a look. They make machines in a lot of sizes and prices. They make a good reliable machine that can be operated off 120 volt AC or a 12 volt battery.

Jim

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Stubs: Our club has a Remington 4100 automatic machine for sale. It is an older machine in good mechanical shape. It holds about a case of targets and would be a great machine for home use. We are asking $1700.00 but open to offers. We are located in Northwest Ohio. Email above (drop the X's) with questions etc. Thanks, Roger Brenner

4. BrooklynPrep69

BrooklynPrep69 TS Member

Trap Machine fo sale

It's a Remington model 4100 autoloading trap. Holds 154 targets when filled to recommended height. Target counter says 274810. Has some spare parts and manual. Always serviced by Shyda's

Located SE Pennsylvania

Asking $ 1,500

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Stubs.......We have a Superior AT400 Automatic trap that throws excellent targets. Has a 300 target capacity. (Singles only, no doubles) We also have many spare parts that go with it just in case you ever need any. Comes will release cord. Excellent condition and ready to throw targets. We replaced it with a new Super Star doubles machine. We will take $1500.00 for it. You arrange shipping from Eureka, Calif.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

6. traploader

traploader Member

I have a used Winchester Western that throws ATA automatic doubles and singles with our automatic loader. I'll sell you the works for $1500. Voice release and wobble are extra.

7. trapshooter80805

trapshooter80805 TS Member

Stubs

come down and shoot with us anytime,,,,in fact we have a jackpot shoot sunday

thanks
    Delbert

8. chuck-d

chuck-d TS Member

I have a V1524 Winchester handset in excellent condition singles or doubles also have owners manual and repair manual with 100 foot pull cord.
    will sell for $375.00 here at home midwest Illinois you pick it up.

9. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Attach the Western Retro to the above trap and you will have a 275 target auto trap for around $2500. email me if I can help.

Bob Schultz 800-684-6329

10. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

We have a Pat trap at the Eskimoe CO-OP but nobody ever uses it. Only an idiot would think of buying it cause its always frooze up. Then it rusted and the Polar Bears knocked it over one day. How much you willing to pay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.