1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do when my ATA card is full

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mac V, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I have one more space left for scores on my ATA card for this target year, and the major shoots in my area are yet to come...what do I do when the card is full?

Mike

2. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Most clubs have extra blank cards they'll give you. Just continue recording on the new one.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I just keep mine on a piece of scap paper until I lose it and then no more problem ... I have the cleanest ATA card in town with nothing recorded in it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. DON JR

DON JR TS Member

Dont log your handicap scores anymore and you have enough room.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

You must join again and start all over.

6. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Thanks, Jon, but I called Kay Davis at the ATA and she's sending me another card.

Mike

7. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

HALT! You must stop shooting registered targets. Called "Failure to Score" rule. Some ATA shooters also turn down scores, as well as targets, because they do not like them. No registered shooting for you!

8. Billy Bez

Billy Bez TS Member

White it out and start all over agin!!!

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Try a piece of scrap paper. What a troll.

10. MXSHOOTER

MXSHOOTER TS Member

lumper has it rite, you are only allowed so many targets per year and if you go over you must pay a new membership fee.

11. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

just for your reference - cashiers usually have a supply of supplemental score cards. You should be able to pick one up at your next shoot.

12. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Extra cards are sent to all clubs with their annual shoot supplies. Just ask at the next shoot you attend.

At the shoots I run I set out these, extra rulebooks, and "new plastic card request forms" for the convenience of the shooters. No reason for them to not there for all to use.

Tim

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

As you have learned from the answers above you are done shooting for the year.

It is the same here on TS.com. When you get to the bottom of this page, you are done trolling on this site for a year. Please delete TS.com from your computer and check back with us in June 2008. There is no renewal fee due.

Thank You

AJ100

14. royboy

royboy Member

I agree with 2labman, you have to sit out the rest of the year, if your card is full !!!

15. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Thanks for the information about all the sources of additional cards.

<blockquote>"As you have learned from the answers above you are done shooting for the year.

It is the same here on TS.com. When you get to the bottom of this page, you are done trolling on this site for a year.</blockquote>

If I was trolling I'd be tickled with the stringer of suckers I landed!

<blockquote>"Buy a new WARWICK GUN CASE,,, it comes with a new card to record those scores. Every time it gets full just buy another case, no limit!!"</blockquote>

I did that already, remember? It's the one with the latches that are twisted. But...the card was a deal! I just wish I could find it.

Mike

16. Tjack

Tjack TS Member

Throw the sumbitch in the garbage!!!

17. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I was never contacted by you or anyone else about repairs in any way, shape or form. It never happened here and you don't have either my email address or my phone number.

And as for your story about you telling me on April 27 that the warranty expired on June 1st, that also never happened. But if it had, it would make the warranty less than 90 days long. What kind of warranty is that??

Anyway, it's found a new home with a kid who shoots skeet. He was carrying his gun in its cardboard box so I made him a present.

Mike

18. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

oh, your done shooting for that target year, your only allowed to shoot that many shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.