1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what to buy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wivanr, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wivanr

wivanr Member

what to buy PW hyd or autodrive

2. Bubba

Bubba Member

Spolar

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

On this forum, that is like asking red head or blonde...one size just does not fit all.

I have had just about all the combination's, and the P/W with either hydraulic or electric will not disappoint you.

That said, I settled on Spolar with Spolar hydraulic, and could not be happier with the unit. I am still new to it, but so far (drum roll, knock on wood), it has been flawless. I have not even managed to screw it up, and that is saying something.

My 800+ was a good press, and Whiz was (and still is) a fabulous resource. Dicksie is equally up to great customer support. She is the factory, Whiz should be the factory, but I believe had better sense. Still, he knows the press backwards and forwards in his sleep.

In the end, they both will put out a world class shell. The spolar is just more satisfying for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.