1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What to buy - shotgun powder scale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fraz, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fraz

Fraz TS Member

My RCBS Powder Pro Digital scale just went wacky it's out of production and the repair people don't answer the phone. Whats a good Digital shotgun powder scale for the money - Another RCBS ? 750 Your suggestions please.
    thanks Fraz

2. ink ball

ink ball Member

I think if it were me, I'd get another RCBS. I've had many years of service out of mine, and its still going strong. I read a review comparing digital powder scales a couple of years ago, and the RCBS was found to be the most accurate and precise. Unfortunately, I don't remember the source.

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

My vote would be for a Dillon. I have had both and found the Dillon to be superior.

Robert

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

FYI - I have a Pact BKII digital and it worked fine until Sunday at which time it went wacky. I sent it in to the factory ( lifetime warranty) Cost me $7.90 to mail it and $14.95 for them to send it back. Not sure I would buy another one

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

PACT.....PERIOD!.... Just my personal experience with 3 different mfgrs. products...... Dan Thome (Trap2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.