1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What the part II

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

chat- Leave the club and DO NOT look back. If they are that thin skinned, vote with your wallet and your boots. As stated place your support with a more deserving club.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Phil Having shot alot of years at alot of clubs all I can say is it takes all kinds . I have found some (mostly small clubs)that are very clannish to the point of being obnoxious to anyone new . So many small clubs think it,s ok to just stay the same year after year and never change . They don,t see there numbers getting smaller and it becomes a dieing little click of old farts that no longer really shoot only set around drink coffee and bitch .

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Phil As for the New gun Congregation nice gun . You will find a very small group of people that are so bitter and disapponited in the life they have that they will take it out on anyone that has anything nice .

4. labman1

labman1 TS Member

I just ran accross this site and i know the guy that is doing the complaining, I wish him on no one and the club he is now going to shoot at does not even want him there.lol When i went there to shoot a few weeks ago they asked me where i was from and i told them . They asked me to keep him here down here. But i bet they will take him since he is going to donate a voice machine . Hey a local military base decided not to add a trap field just to keep him away . Now that is bad . He has done more to drive people away from that club than the price of gas.

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

LABMAN1 I do believe your full of it as you over played your hand .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.