1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What the hecks going on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hrosik123, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Sorry, deleted the post by accident. As I was saying, what does everybody think about the suspicious packages onboard 4 planes today? I feel that radicals are trying to get our attention focused in one direction so they can operate in another avenue. Your thoughts. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I don't think Obama should go on vacation 2 days after the election---He rented the whole Tajh Mahal In India---500 plus rooms--Flying 40 planes there---Many Limos---
    2 helicoptors---Both US 1s----And watch him bowl to their president---Also bet he won't be wearing a US flag button on his lapel---Could you see the uprising if BUSH went on that type of journey?The terrorist know that he is coming and may be armed with more than a shoe---Ya Chuck---Something is going on---We will need a comander in chief that can react---This one is not HE---Lets hope
    He can keep us as safe as Bush did---MO---Mystic---

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

It's just a matter of time. The Borders are open and the bad guys can, and will get in, if they haven't already. We also have no problem letting them in the front door either. Some are even born here as citizens. The technology to make something destructive isn't all that tough either. Many of the chemicals can be had with no restrictions. I won't be surprised if/when something happens.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

If some SOB is willing to kill themselves to kill innocent people there is only one solution, kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out

always remember Islam is a peaceful religion

and pigs always fly

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Is it time to play Cowboys and Muslims yet?

We know how Cowboys and Indians wound up. :^)

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The Intel & Security measures that are in place in Europe dropped the ball. Those planes should have never made it here.

So don't go around feeling secure.

Curt

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The Muslim threat rises up periodically. Until "political correctness" and other modern niceties took over the conduct of our actions, a few hard men were capable of puting down these uprisings. Now, the left-wing media wails when a Muslim is killed or injured. They even cry when he is subjected to "enhanced interrogation". What these fools don't realize is that the media will be the first casualty of a Muslim takeover. After that will come the gays and ALL of those who are the darlings of the liberals. (Christians and Jews will already be long gone)

We now have laws against the assination of foreign leaders. Imagine if we had the opportunity to kill Hitler and did not take it. Perhaps 50 million people would not have died! The bombing raid on Khadaffi (sic) sure shut that bastard up but we no lomger have a government with the guts to taket kind of direct action. So we sputter along catching a few would be terrorists while the rest of them prepare to overwhelm our defenses. They will be successful in the future and to what extent remains to be seen but it is inevitable. Then the cries of outrage and revenge from the American people will be too loud for the media to overcome.

How this end depends on whop is in charge and the will ang guts of the American people. Anyne want to take bets?

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Is it time to play Cowboys and Muslims yet?

We know how Cowboys and Indians wound up. :^)

Shooting Coach, your forefathers were the invaders thus the Musslims in that scenario. Does that make you feel more secure with the thread topic being discussed?

9. neofight

neofight TS Member

It's a sad time for America and a sad time for the world as we know it. There are solutions to the madness, some of which that would be a huge bruise on humanity and civil rights if enacted. There are lessons in history, but i doubt that we have the courage to bring them to bear.

I don't feel badly for myself, but i am truly afraid for my five adult children and my 9 grandchildren. If we stay on our present course, no good can come of it, sad to say.Liberalism has reared it's ugly head and we looked the other way.

We don't need rhetoric, indecisiveness, political correctness or fence-walking, we need to decide if we want an America or not.

10. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

I'd live skin a liberal media maggot as quickly as a politician or a terrorist.

birdogs, you are correct sir. PC is seen as a weakness by the Islamic world.
    PC is used against us at every opportunity.

It sickens me that we have Liberal media types that fail to see how they jeopardize everyone with providing the constant flow of Liberal Political Correctness B.S.

These PC dipsh!ts have never had any family or friends killed because of terrorism. Its obvious.

When the sh!t hits the fan, these Liberal PC idiots will be the first to blame the U.S.A. for not being sympathetic to the terrorists while spitting on our troops and protesting at their funerals.

Kind of makes you believe that they will eventually need personal security to survive here at home.

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The world is turning wicked and the hearts of men have hardend.

God will turn his back on a once blessed nation.

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rpeerless---Would you say that what we did to the indigenous Indians was wrong?
    They lost God's Blessed America portion by portion---Now the Muslims are doing the same to us---It that goes around comes around---We better get ready for the big one---They have no mercy----Lets hope God is on our side---Mystic

13. Maurice

Maurice Member

grnberetcj, The parcels you are talking about did not make it to the U.S., one was intercepted in Dubai and the second one was intercepted in England. So please do not denigrate other country's Intel & Security services that are working hard to help protect your ass. Maurice ( The Brit. )

14. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

reperrles---You are right about our brave kids---God bless them---I am afraid that these Muslims will find away to get here with some real bad stuff---
    We should be on the offense and take it to them---Bush got the attention of the middle east---I know we lost alot but they know we will retaliate if needed.Obama is now a weak link---They will test us again---Mystic---

15. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

There are more ways to attack the U.S. than using our public transportation airlines, trains etc.
    The next attack will most likely not be on an airliner or remote in nature.
    I am much more concerned with domestic threats such as a rental truck filled with explosives in front of a mall during the Christmas shopping season.
    A stolen gas truck driven into a public area and detonated etc.

I believe that the next attack could be domestic and simplistic in nature.
    Most like;y right in plain site under everyone's nose.

The possibilities are endless with the regards to the next terrorist attacks.
    Anything from poisoning of an entire towns water supply, truck bombs, the power grid, cyber attacks, biological agents, etc, etc who knows.

Its so disturbing that our incompetent liberal muslim loving president will be too busy bowing to foreign heads of state, preoccupied with attempting to stay in power, constantly campaigning and hellbent with cap and trade as well as health care agendas.

Kind of like Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

16. biff

biff Active Member

One thing you can count on when terrorists try something like this is that our ever diligent liberal media will tell them exactly where they screwed up and how they should have done it. They also point out other possible ways they can succeed and what methods of protection we now use and how it is weak so they can bypass it the next time!

The media seems to want something dreadful to occur so they can say we warned you and then fill the airways with all about the destruction for weeks. They feel no news makes for slow broadcasting and no dissemination of fear and worry.

Someone needs to clamp down on what they report....I for one wish they would quit telling so many of our detection methods. All I want to hear is that they caught the culprits and the ones that didn't die in the shootout were later shot trying to escape after they divulged all the information of future terrorists plans! Biff

17. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

The time has come that all Muslims should be put on notice that an attack on us by Muslims should be criticized by ALL Muslims---They should be policing their own.---I don't hear local U.S. Muslims criticizing the actions of the
    terrorist.The locals should lead the criticism or be ready to be included---
    This msg should be put out by our COMANDER IN CHIEF---HOLD YOUR BREATH---
    Mystic---

18. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Did you guys read my last thread or am I the only one that feels that way?---If not I'll stay quiet from now on---No guts left in America---They will do us in
    if we don't get into the problem----MO---Mystic---

19. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Mystic, you stated that the Muslims should be critical of other Muslims and Obama should be the one to initiate this message.

Sorry but neither one will happen.

(1.) Muslims, like nuts, do not fall far from the tree. They are indoctrinated at birth to a life filled with hatred of infidels. Infidels being anyone who is not or has not been converted to the Muslim faith. They are all cut from the same mold. There are those who take it to the extreme and when their faith is used as justification for killing, murder or terrorism of any kind, their faith is no longer an excuse.

The only thing that Muslims understand is what they have been taught, what they have accepted, their own version of normal. Extreme violence towards anyone who steps over the threshold of their beliefs even within their own religion.

All Muslims must fear the wrath of infidels(none Muslims) to the point where they themselves adopt change or die. Neat, simple and extremely effective.

Our lack of commitment to use justifiable and extreme measures to ensure that the message is crystal clear is our Achilles heal. Fu!K with us, (the U.S. or our allies) equals you will die, your wife, your children your goat and everything you cherish will be exterminated by any means necessary) We will turn your Mosque, your homes and everything that reminds us of you into smoking holes in the ground.

The only thing that motivates change, commands respect and ensures absolute peace is, absolute fear. This has not changed since the dawn of man.
    Any of you with limited understanding or comprehension of facts regarding
    war and the history of war, might be inclined to call genocide radical.
    I assure you that genocide is sometimes the only truly effective option when dealing with radical extremists.

One last example, Hiroshima and Nagasaki Japan.
    Imperial Japan called it quits when the genuine reality of total destruction became concrete, the fear motivated and forced the change required to end the war.
    The radical extremist ideology vaporized inside those nuclear mushroom clouds.

(2.)) Obama will never consider criticism of Muslim extremists by other Muslims. He's not just a Liberal, he's a COWARD. He has nothing but excuses for himself and anyone he chooses to excuse or pander too.
    The weakness of Liberalism is as dangerous and potentially disastrous as the threat our nation faces from Muslim terrorists.

The Muslims will never screw with Obama because he is indecisive and predictable. As long as Dems or Liberals are at the helm, the terrorists are not threatened, their job is easier for them. They know exactly what to expect and where they stand at any given moment.

20. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rpeeriess---Please talk in words that I can understand---Please---Mustic---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.