1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT THE HECK ???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Don Steele, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

heh...heh...heh.
    Let's see...wonder why we're not being buried in "News Specials" about the cost of gas...???
    Bush is in bed with BIG OIL...!!!
    Cheney's taking care of his BIG OIL Buddies...!!
    Oh wait...those guys are gone.
    Guess the Democrat Party doesn't have anyone lined up to blame this time, not yet at least....but you gotta KNOW it's coming, and it damn sure won't be anyone in Washington.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Nor do we hear about the market slipping. 2 prominant economist have spoke up in the last few weeks. Inflation and a stock market bubble are concerns. We also hear little about the growth loss in the last 3 quarters.

4 consecutive quarters of loss is a "Recession".

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

The Fed is printing money as fast as the presses will run. Our dollars are being de-valued at an alarming rate. It takes more of them to buy oil and gas prices rise accordingly. Look for a continuing rise up to about $3.75 a gallon.

Send a big THANK YOU to the White House !

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Add to this, Duke Energy requesting a rate hike that will cost the average family another $14 per month. They are shutting down coal fired plants and not allowed to build new, even with modern technology. You liked that black-out in Super dome?

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

And then when gas prices normally rise during the year, it will be over $4,00 a gallon again. Then food prices. Then increases the prices of lead, ammo and targets as well as the shortages due to demand.

6. over/under

over/under Member

Still Bush's fault, just ask Hussein Obama!

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Gas Monday morning around Detroit, $3.79.9 local news blaming it on the fire they had at the Toledo, Ohio production plant. That doesn't account for the rise in prices is, say, Texas.

I think I'll write a song and call it; "Blame It On The Bush" or maybe

"Cheneys Charades"

Seriously; If ODUMBO would worry about the American People instead of his F^&%#$g EGO we might have a start.

I'd like to stay retired but if things keep up the way they are, I just might have to go back to work. HEIL OBUMMER

8. Garry

Garry Active Member

4 consecutive quarters of loss is a "Recession".

Setterman,I think you meant to say that 2 consecutive quarters is a recession. 2012.4 was a negative quarter and if 2013.1 turns out to be a negative quarter then by definition the U.S. is back in a recession.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Who needs gas when you have public transportation, free cell phone, disability,
    and an EBT card?

The lowest wholesale gas ever got this time was $2.62, yesterday it was $3.05. Add on the state tax and you're right there again. They're just passing it along. If we're exporting gas, the Toledo thing shouldn't have an effect. ;-)

Bob Falfa

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Told ya that Obama needed a big distraction for the ObamaCare taxes, job layoffs, increasing fuel prices, etc. And that big distraction is gun bans.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I wanna know what happened to the deficit and the economy? You hear nothing about it anymore. Barack must of already fixed that problem. Now he is on to issues that weren't even mentioned during election; immigration and gun control.

Guns are the bogeyman now. They are the real threat to this country, guns and not granting amnesty to millions of illegals.

Unemployment over 8% for 5 or more years is no problem. Trillion dollar plus a year deficits no problem, 50 million people on EBT no problem, high gas prices no problem. Ammo magazines that hold more than 10 bullets - now there is the real problem, and guns painted black.

12. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Nobody thinking Obama is in bed with BIG OIL...???
    Absolutely amazing....Nobody in Congress "demanding answers"...???
    No hearings...????
    I guess a majority of Americans, voters who had a choice and CHOSE this administration... WANT higher gas....WANT more deficit spending....A majority must WANT to pay higher taxes..must WANT more..more..more...from Obama..and he's gonna give it to them. Right up until China stops loaning him money.

13. perazzi2

perazzi2 TS Member

I can't remember where I read it recently but someone,supposedly in the know, said that gas prices should come down in 2013, Yeah right! Back in the day gas prices would remain steady for months on end. Today gas prices are up and down like a yo yo every day but mostly up.

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The only way the price of anything is going to come down, is if the dollar gets stronger, period.

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Prior to the election, the MSM kept saying the "gasoline prices in 2013 should be easier on the consumer than 2012."

Who needs gas when you have public transportation, free cell phone, and a renewable EBT card and an SSDI or Unemployment Insurance check every month?

Bob Falfa

16. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click the link. The video is from a year ago, but could have very well been today.

17. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Three dollar gas is the benchmark. Oil up because of the gov printing more monopoly money . $4.35 a gal here in Kalifornia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.