1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What should happen to Wikileaks founder?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I personally think he should be jailed the rest of his life.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

At least that

3. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

HANG HIM!!!!!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Be-head the little rat. I'm sure we can find some willing volunteers.

Matt

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

1.Has he been charged with anything?

2.Remember innocent until proven guilty?

3.Isn't the New York Times just as guilty since they published the documents?

4. Has anyone or anything (other than ruffled feathers) been damaged because of the low level information leaked? I guess Putin being called Batman and Robin is really bad.

5.He didn't steal the information it was given to him and he turned it over to the media so shouldn't he be covered under the 1st amendment freedom of the press?

Personally I think it's a red flag event meant to give the government the reason to censor the Internet. Just watch soon there will legislation like Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (S.773) authored by Jay Rockefeller enacted. In the past 10 days Homeland Security has shut down 84 websites without notice or trial.

Tin hat firmly in place!

Jim

6. smsnyder

Oh no censor trapshooters.com. No more threads about the pro's?

7. neofight

neofight TS Member

None of us know the scope of this action on the part of Weenie Leaks, but it's fair to say there may be some irreparable damage to foreign relations and far worse, placing our troops and agents in harm's way.

Sgt, now private Manning is in deep ca-ca as well he should for securing and releasing these documents. As far as the press is concerned, they should be charged, if for nothing else, with receiving stolen property, which it indeed is. Asange should be either listed as an enemy combatant and dealt with accordingly or at the very least, be charged with treason. In any event, he is an enemy of the state, first amendment or not, in my humble opinion. The man is a terrorist, any way you slice it.

8. neofight

neofight TS Member

None of us know the scope of this action on the part of Weenie Leaks, but it's fair to say there may be some irreparable damage to foreign relations and far worse, placing our troops and agents in harm's way.

Sgt, now private Manning is in deep ca-ca as well he should for securing and releasing these documents. As far as the press is concerned, they should be charged, if for nothing else, with receiving stolen property, which it indeed is. Asange should be either listed as an enemy combatant and dealt with accordingly or at the very least, be charged with treason. In any event, he is an enemy of the state, first amendment or not, in my humble opinion. The man is a terrorist, any way you slice it.

9. grntitan

Some things just don't need made public whether stolen or accidently leaked out.

10. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I'd vote for hang him between computer hackers & virus creators.

11. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It would be nice if he just dissappeared. We do not do that any more. Maybe the Isralies could help with that.

Jim Skeel

12. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

He should get a medal

"I went to the men's room six times today."

"Whoa, Ted, that'll let the terrorists know we have running water. Better classify that TopSecret right away!!!"

All I've seen so far is that some people say what they actually think when nobody is supposed to be listening. Truth rubs bare asses the wrong way.

Too bad we can't hear what the Congress really thinks of the American people.

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"First we's gonna give ya a fair trial. Then we's gonna hang ya."

- Judge Roy Bean

14. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Nothing. Neil

15. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

Bradley Manning shows what is wrong with the government and there so called security.Why was this person allowed to have all of this information and have it downloaded..Makes you wonder who is in charge ,,Why wasn"t some of his superiors fired ..What were they doing while all of this was happening..I would investigate the people in charge of security ..Or lack of security....Same thing that happened to the shooter at the base who killed all of the people..He was unstable and they knew it..But did nothing untill after it hapened..I guess they didn't want to profile anyone..Everything is fine as long as we continue to search and fondle the people at the airports..I hear Barney Frank will volunteer to help out on the weekends to search the male passengers..They always blame the problem on the low man on the totempole.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Supposedly some of what he released vindicates Bush in that Saddam apparently DID have a lot of yellow cake uranium. Still looking for more details on this.

17. smsnyder

How secure is our security that one guy gets all this info?

18. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Nothing could vindicate Bush. Neil

19. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

he should die a painful death....by "accident" of course LOL

Manning was an intelligence analyst in the Army. All military services have these, it's a military occupational specialty job..there is no age requirement or rank requirement, you just need to pass the stringent background check and polygraph (if required). Some guys go through a pysch exam if they require some special access clearance (e.g. intel analysts working within Special Operations Forces unit) If he was some wacked out, "peace on earth", pacifist to begin with, something would had popped up to make the investigators suspicious of him....these types never hide their true feelings and eventually something tips off the investigators that this guy might not be worthwhile to give a clearance too.

The hard part is uncovering the guy who has a change of heart, once he has a clearance, and decides to break his oath of honor and start downloading/copying classified info and sneaking it out.

what he did was make US diplomats job that much harder to negotiate deals with foreign governments, especially dealing with governments that are already erractic or skittish dealing with us in the first place....

20. grntitan

IMO its a form of "Treason". Potential leaks could affect the well being of this already F'd up World. What is the penalty for Treason???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.