1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Should a Guy Pay for Federal 12C1 Wads???

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe Schmo, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What should a guy pay for a case of Federal 12C1 wads....if he could find some??

2. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have some for sale so let me know

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I guess it depends on how bad you want them. I'd say $6 per bag would be all I'd pay. There are alternatives.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

They were priced ridiculous when they stopped making them. I guess you could pay ridiculous now, too. Still the best for Handicap.

HM

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Get your wife to buy them, girls always get then cheaper....

6. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Suggest you look at best current price for S-3/S-4/SO Federal brand wads. Add 10% as C-1 always sold for about much more when they were being made. Add 10-25% to that price for the fact are no longer made & command a premium & how badly you want them. There is nothing wrong with paying more if you feel &/or know these will help you break more targets. Use them at special tournaments only & they will last a long time.

7. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

0   0   0

Bob, Bill Whalen used to use those wads. He may want them. How did you do at the Hood River shoot? Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.