1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What shotmaker Stewart or littleton ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by s100whunt, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s100whunt

s100whunt TS Member

I am going to buy a shotmaker suggestions on which one is better

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

If this helps , i have been to jim stewarts place and saw his working making great shot,and he runs lead thru them prior to shipping to insure they will work as soon as you turn it on. I do not own one though.

Bill

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

stewart hands down,my shot maker gives me great shot weather its 35 degrees,or 90 degrees,jim is the best when it comes to customer support,tried for weeks when i was thinking of getting a shot maker to ask the littelton people questions,never got a answer from them.one call to jim and i was sold.i think your gonna hear alot of the same from other shot droppers like me,any questions feel free to ask,drop the x's,mark

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

5. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

I have 2 of Jim's and have had no problems. Makes great shot.

6. 50calshooter

50calshooter TS Member

Who do I contact about the Stewart shotmaker?

7. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

I have one of Jim Stewarts machines -- a friend of mine has both -- a Littleton and a Stewart -- his comment to me was Stewarts are better hands down -- the basic difference between them is the Stewart has a 220 volt burner and a cast iron ladle -- Dripper construction is about the same -- I recently changed my drippers to Jim's double setup and what a difference -- twice as much shot in the same amount of labor time -- go with a Stewart and you won't be sorry as far as equipment and Jim's help -- Shot making is a learning process -- it takes a little time -- it is not plug and play -- Jim is a gentleman to work with

8. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

50calshooter:
    You can call Jim Stewart at 256-587-0107. Nine chances out of ten he will answer the phone himself. If he isn't there leave your name and phone number on his recorder and he will as you back as soon as possible.

If you want to look at his web site type in: http://www.thebettershotmaker.com in your Google search space.

His email is: jstewart1934@hotmail.com
    Good Luck,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.