1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What shoots in or around Inman S.C??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Not to long from now I will be going down to Inman S.C to pick up some equiment. I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone. What clubs will have trap shoots after Sept 1, 2007? I will be going down 81 and take either 77 in Va or 26 in Tenn. Thanks

2. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Since you mentioned TN, there will be a good shoot at Hog Heaven in TN, Sept 13-16. Hog Heaven is at(very near) the intersection of I-40 and I-81. You can find the program online at www.hogheavengc.com. A little out of your way but the shoot is certainly worth the drive difference.

tenntrap

3. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Spartanburg Gun Club (10 miles from Inman), registeered shoot 9-1. Link above.

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Spartanburg just might be possible.Thats Sept 1, 07. What other shoots are there?

5. reload

reload TS Member

Belt Buckle Shoot at Greenville, SC Gun Club Sept., 8th and 9th. 35 -40 minutes from Inman. Directions are on the website at greenvillegunclub.com.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bawana Two thoughts. First, Spartanburg and Greenville ate excellent places to shoot. I recommend both clubs highly. Second- As you travel 81 South, when you get to exit 114 (Christiansburg, VA) honk. I live about a mile from that exit. Secondly, by pass Charlotte by taking I 40 W to Hickory (about mile marker 50 from I 77 South). Take 219 S from I -40 at Hickory (several exits, use a good map). Turn Right at Gastonia (I forgot the Interstate number) to Spartanburg. Using 219 from Hickory will save you about 10 miles, 30 minutes time and much frustration with traffic around Charlotte. It is a very nice 4 lane highway. I travel to Spartanburg about 5 times each year.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.