1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What say ye ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Since the heat of the summer is upon most of us and that is causing some heated debates of "pull" vs. "release" triggers what say ye on this proposal for all shooters starting the next calender year of targets.

From that point on if you shoot a release trigger you will only be shooting with and against other release trigger shooters and the same for those shooting pull triggers.

Yep thats right a total new structure of classes. It really would not be that hard to do, all that would need to be done would be a "R" or "P" put before your class and that is who you would be scored against and ranked against at all shoots ... so what say ye?

Do you think a release shooter or a pull shooter should be separated from each other? I think it would be an interesting year and really make for some fantastic shooting.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

So them release shooters are like them types of people in the military ... dont ask dont tell?

Jerry ... we live in an open society and that is just wrong.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Guess some folks just like to hear themselves type.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Come on now Jerry ... its ok to admit it ... you have at least one or two pairs of pink undies ya wear when shooting skeet, come on now, its all right allot of us where them.

Next time your in the area your more than welcome to come join me for a SSA (Skeet Shooters Anonymous) meeting to help deal with your privacy issues. Come on now ... admitting a skeet shooting problem is the first step to recovery. ;-)

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

And your point is???....some people just have waaaay too much time on thier hands....

6. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Too much time and not enough brains! I've shot trap at six different clubs so far this year, and at each club, I was the only one with a release trigger (well, .... release-pull). You're telling me that I'd be shooting all by myself? Jeeeeeezzzz.

It ain't the arrow, it's the Indian!

LA

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Awful good catch on LIGHT tackle , Jim. Jeff

8. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Lets do it and have a class for ported and non-ported guns and also barrel length those guys with 35" bbl's have a unfair advantage over a guy with 30" bbl's they are that much closer to the target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.