1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What recoil system for a beretta 390/91??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeetiee, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

I am wanting to put a recoil reducing system on a Beretta 390. I need for it to be as light as possible. What is the best system for the buck out on the market? What works and what one doesnt? Any info would be great!! Lee

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Why you would need one on a properly fitted auto, I dunno...but if you must, Comp coil.

http://www.danuser.com/products/coil/comp_coil.htm

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's the BEST recoil system, but lead shot in the buttstock works great at reducing recoil. If your 391 kicks too much with the stock bolt hole filled with lead shot, then you need to buy a 28 gauge gun....... or maybe a .410 bore.

Easystreet

4. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I use PFS on my break open guns. I put one of the Soft Touch composition stocks on my 390 and it is great.

JON

5. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

Guys i have a history of neck problems thus the reason i am asking question regaurding the recoil reducers. Any and all info is appreciated. thanks Lee

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The G-Squared Shockmaster is the best system. It is air-cushion and adjustable. The comb and pad move in unison. Wendell Schroll sold 390's with this system in the 90's. You may be able to find a 390 stock with the system already installed.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Lot of good reviews on these.

8. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

The factory recoil reducer. The 391 is already sweet when it comes to recoil. But, that's what I'd do. I add a 3 oz. Briley forend weight.

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Lee, check your email. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.