1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Perazzi is this???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MX-15L, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I need help on trying to identify this gun. It is stamped TM1, but it has "striped" sides on the receiver, similar to the MT-6. It has a four digit serial number, and a 34" barrel. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Just one more OLD perazzi TM-1

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Joe,

That is an Ithaca Import TM1. The two tone receiver indicates it was probably made around 1976. It probably has factory choke tubes and either a 32" or 34"
    barrel. Winchester began importing the Perazzi shortly there after. They came with or without factory chokes and a tapered ventilated rib.

4. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Bought one new in 1979. 4 digit serial. Called a Comp IV
    when came out. Guess because had 4 CT. Still trying to
    learn to shoot mine. Been rebuilt couple times but still
    going.

Doyal

5. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

Guys, thanks for the come back. This morning, at the gun club, a fellow shooter provided me with similar information. He had a old shooting magazine that listed this gun as a TMS from one manufacture, and a TM1 from another. It has been a very "lucky" gun for me, winning a State Title, a Grand Trophy and several trophies in Florida and Las Vegas. For those of you that have one, you know what a nice shooting gun it is. Thanks again for the information, and shoot well. JoeZ

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Just for your ref. TMS is a TM1 with factory choke tubes.

TM! & TMS both were made by Perazzi, they may be listed in different importers catalogue, but they are all Perazzi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi tm1 striped receiver