1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What other Presidents did

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Butterfingers, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

Three Presidents
    No one in either party has the courage to do this.

What did Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens - are depending on it.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh, come now. You really expect us to believe Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower didn't care about getting votes? That was probably about as crass of an attempt at getting votes as there ever was. If those guys were around today, they'd be running the exact same deal the aholes in Washington are running now. They didn't stump for gay marriage, either. But then again...how many TV shows with openly gay characters did Americans eagerly plop their fat, dumb, tattooed asses down in front of two days a week - in 1950? (But, I digress...I really should leave the teenage daughters of 20% of the posters on this site out of this).

Politicans are creatures of their times, nothing more, nothing less. We change - the politicians change with us.

Put another way: once you let a bunch of skeet shooters into your trap club...it gets kinda hard to vote out the skeet program, don't it?

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Cold!

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.