1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT OTHER FORUMS ARE YOU A MEMBER OF??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

This is my favorite site of course but a I do ocassionally go to a few others..which ones do you post on? in no certain order here are mine.. all have .com after them
    bigpumpkins backyardchickens trapperman shotgunworld ar15 woodturners beesource (honey bees)tndeer txsharkfishing fossils treasurehunting discovery bassfishing catfish1 iboat predatormastersforums practicalmachinist Open Roads Forum.. (rvs) pulloff..(tractor pulls) .. plus a few more I cant think of..lol

2. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

Delphi. Mostly for my motorcycling part of my life but they have forums on about almost everything but shooting. I have a shooting forum set up but it gets no traffic.

Dave

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Smith & Wesson, Glock Talk, Shotgunworld primarily but I do visit others off and on as a lurker.

--- Chip King ---

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I used to post a lot on the AOPA (aircraft owners & pilots association) forum but I got tired of arguing with idiots so I quit. You wouldn't believe how many there're up there flying airplanes that don't have a clue yet are determined to promote their misconceptions..............really, they're worse that a bunch of trapshooters discussing target setting??

John C. Saubak

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Savage Shooters which is for fans of Savage bolt guns, Dodge Talk for us MOPAR heads and Home Brew Forums for all my beer brewing questions.

Jeff

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

horsetopia and chronofhorse

Professional Pilots Rumours Network

Ogemaw Heights Alumni Association

Footballguystalk

Sodahead (politics)

Printed Circuit Designer's forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.