1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What one thing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by C Prince, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Short of shell that hone in on the target or a laser guided gun, what gadgets would you like to see made to help you on the trap field, reloading room, ect.? Could it be a new fangled shell catcher, or a diffrent type of wad or shell hopper?

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

A printing press.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

SBE--The special paper is much more important than the press. Just say'n...................

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

A virtual reality trap simulater on par with actual flight simulators used for pilots and astronauts would be nice.

Robert

5. davnport

davnport Member

I've been trying to get Locdoc to find me some proximity shot, but he's keeping it all to himself, I guess

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I have a printing press...

FRedmon

7. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Chad
    you have way too much time on your hands, You should go shooting trap more.. Hope to see you at the zone 5 shoot. Bob Roberts

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

RobertT,

There is such a thing as you are talking about, takes about a 8X10 or 9 X 12 room to set it up and it works really well and is realistic ... Rather than the shooter moving from post to post it adjusts as if you changed posts ... It was set up at the Cross Roads Gun Show here in Phoenix, I'll check around and see if I can get any information on one and post it ... I can't imagine it would be cheap but I shot it a few times and its very realistic and fun ... It can also be changed to simulate shooting Handicap yardage and doubles ... I had one of the guys cards who was operateing it but God only knows where that went ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

DryFire

Kenny U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.