1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What? No more REX Powder?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipdaddy, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Graf's has no more REX 1 and doesn't know when more will be available. I should have stuck with Red Dot. What's up with that????

2. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Graf's has no more REX 1 and doesn't know when more will be available. I should have stuck with Red Dot. What's up with that????

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

chipdaddy:

Yeah you should had stuck with Red Dot the old stand by can't go wrong with Red Dot.

I heard that Winchester bought Rex out and going to call it AA {452-Rexall} but im not to sure about my source because in the past I have found out they was drunk at the time I was talking to them!!
    And found out a week or so later it was all make believe.
    Foggy

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

You do know that REX Powder is made in NITROKEMIA Hungary? They have put out press releases over the last two years that they will no longer import overseas. I don't know if this is a fact, but I have read this . FWIW.

Wayne

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

This was an old factory and has had trouble for sometime. Due to pollution requirements they shut the powder end of it down. I believe they still make fertilizer.

Ajax

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

REX 1 is a great powder. Darned shame, if true.

7. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Well I used Red Dot for Thirty years, I've used REX for however long it's been for sale. So back to the old standby. I don't even know how I got involved with REX in the first place. What was I thinking.........

8. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Sad but true. Probably going to go to ClayDot for my 1 oz loads (almost as econimical as Rex 1) and Green Dot or Clays International for 1 1/8. to replace Rex 2. It was fun while it lasted and saved me literally hundreds of dollars on powder.

JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nitrokemia

nitrokemia powder

rex gunpowder for sale

rex povder hungary

rex powder

rex powder for sale

rex powder hungary

rex powder is made by nitrokemia in hungary