1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What new combo to buy??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by elmo, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmo

elmo Member

Looking to buy new combo. Kreighoff, Perazzi, Ceasar or Blaser. Like all but still undecided. Any advice good or bad on any of them??

2. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Big price differential in that list. I personally think that CG is the best bang for the buck, but then again I have 3 of them.

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

KOLAR--MADE In AMERICA_______________ Joe joe90t

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Perazzi MX 2000/8, I just happened to have a lightly used one for a good price, can't be told from new ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Robb

Robb Member

I'm thinking about selling my Blaser combo.

6. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Go with the Blaser; best bang for the dollar.
    Ten year transferable warranty, great service, adjustable dynamics, balance, fit; fast trigger time.
    Just my opinion
    Dave

7. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Although there are differences between some of the guns on your list, I notice you didn't mention Kolar, which some would add to any list of top performers. Considering the many configurations and best in the business service, many would place Kolar Arms at the top of any list. You didn't mention best bang for the buck, since that, in my opinion, should not enter the equation. That is not to say; however, the best I can afford/justify shouldn't be part of it.

best.....mike

8. 1perazzi

1perazzi Member

You should try them all out first. My choice would be Perazzi.

9. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

Ive shot all. The kolars are nice, well balanced. Can't say anything bad about any of them. And cant forget beretta. Many good scores are coming from them gold e's and dt's
    id personaly go with the P gun. Mx2000 to be exact but only cause im selling one:)

10. tomc66

tomc66 Member

The Joel Etchen Beretta combo is a great value.

11. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

The best value are Guerini's hands down. Guerini's come with all of the adjustable features, swing and point like a Perazzi for a heck of lot less money. They're are great guns, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Surfer

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

PM's answered ... The pictures of the gun, case etc. are on the link that I sent ... Thanks, WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

A squad mate ordered a new Perazzi while at the Grand LAST year. To this day no delivery date. If you want a P-Gun don't order from the factory, buy off shelf or used. Jake

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Wanted a K-80, settled for a CG, I'm happy with my choice.
    I hope I can afford to wear it out!

They are all great guns, pick the one that feels and fit's you best.

15. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

I had a K80 unsingle combo and shot it very well, never intended to part with it...I bought a 687 unsingle combo from Joel Etchen as a back up and I was shooting the Beretta as good as the K80 and sold the K80 combo and bought a 34" unsingle 687 as a back up...Pocketed the balance. Ron

16. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Another vote for the Kolar. I like mine so there you have the biased opinion.

I also have a pair of 682 Beretta combos that have given me great preformance for many years of active shooting. Can't really knock these guns.

17. dimapower

dimapower Member

Have owned or currently own Perazzi, Guerini and Krieghoff. For trap, I like my Perazzi MX2000 best.

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

+1 for the Joel Etchen Beretta combo. There simply is no comparable value in my opinion.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what is the best trap combo to buy