1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what model beretta o/u can you get a single barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kevin a., May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

i would like to know which models of beretta o/u - i would be able to find a
    un/single or single barrel for ?

just looking for a decent quality single barrel trap gun for reasonable money ?

i have a son going to college next year so big money guns are out of the question.

i dont mind refinishing a gun either

thanks kevin

2. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

i would like to know which models of beretta o/u - i would be able to find a
    un/single or single barrel for ?

just looking for a decent quality single barrel trap gun for reasonable money ?

i have a son going to college next year so big money guns are out of the question.

i dont mind refinishing a gun either

thanks kevin

3. Shawn

Shawn Member

All of the 680 series as well as the DT10 can be had as a combo with a Top Single or under single or you can have an additional barrel fitted later.

Shawn

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Sounds like what you are looking for is a used 682x trap model. Usually you find these as an O/U or combo set. Fairly rare just to find a single barrel and even rarer just the un-single. The single barrel for these will also fit all the other series 680 guns - 686, 687. The un-single barrel is usually a pretty spendy option - new or used.

The Browning BT99 may be just the ticket for you, excellent trap guns that hold their value well.

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Joel Etchen has Barrells for 680-682-686-687 models and most drop right on.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a new 34" unsingle barrel here from a 682 Gold E with the adj rib. $1600.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.