Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What kind of shell pouch do you use?

6K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  Chango2 
#1 ·
Just curious what kind of shell pouch you wore on your side while shooting? I know that there are 100's out there. Feel free to post a pic. Just curious.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

#9 ·
I took a Boyt Over/Under bag, cut off the top box holder and use just the big empties pouch for a box+ of shells, coupled with separate hull hamper. This way I don't count my shells and can hold 50+ shells for doubles/games.

Getting ratty, may have to cut up a new one soon.

regards to all,

Jay

#15 ·
Mine's flimsy leather, a shell box sized pouch, and a net bag that will handle 100 hulls (though it rarely gets beyond 50 when shooting doubles) under the pouch. Snap straps to hang from belt. Unknown name or brand and kinda fear it just might wear out before me. Or, maybe not!.....Bob Dodd

#26 ·
I had Arnold Brunson make up a couple for me. I had him make it so that a shell box slides in easily and is about an inch below the shell box carrier. I find this is essential since I have I have gotten some extra adiposity to store energy for big shoots around my waist, keeps me from spilling shells. He put on 4 shell holder on the front and 2 snapped storage units on each end. After I had mine made up several of my friends had me have Brunson make up the same carriers for them.

Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.