1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Kind of Idiots Are in The Media??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CalvinMD, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

If you really enjoy watching a battle of wits against an unarmed man...click the link..its a testiment to how stupid liberal media really is

2. shotgunjerry

shotgunjerry Active Member

Excellent debate and or video. Thank you for sharing.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Wow, that's about as badly as one can possibly get his ass handed to him in a debate. I'd be embarrased for him if he wasn't so deserving and pompous.

Thanks for posting.

-Gary

4. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

It has been my opinion for some time that the media today is nothing more than an outlet for drama, propaganda, and personal opinion. I do my best not to watch it.

Cliff

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

You mean there's more than one kind?

6. oz

oz Active Member

Excellent video. If you want to see news watch FOX.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The problem with these debates, is no matter how much information and facts you give these Anchors(dead weight)they don't take it in.

Bob Beckle on the Five is of this caliber. He has been hammered with the truth and he will not accept it.

8. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Much of the media does not know what it does not know. And they don't care. That's what makes them dangerous. As I've said before, it's high time to get even by going after their advertisers. The only thing they seem to understand is the bottom line. Cripple them financially. When they go out of business, our job is done. Chichay

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

It is kind of like the debate with hussein and Romney,,,,,,,,"just because you keep saying it will not make it true",,,,,,,,,yet the media keeps repeating it enough and the low informed will eventually believe it.......

10. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

MNguns, The dangerous part is that LOTS of other people do watch and after a while accept as fact- if only because they hear the same thing on every channel, every hour of the day.

What a day it would be if Dianne Sawyer sat at her desk and said to the camera "the statistics don't support this position, its a load of crap, get outa here." We would all fall out of our chairs.

All we see is Dianne Gashfine looking at the camera and swinging the watch back and forth, back and forth....

11. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

TinMan, I agree, well said.

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The news media is doing nothing more than sensationalizing every issue they report on to create ratings. The gun thing is their holy grail.

13. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

We need to have a conservative takeover of our current media. The media got 4 more for Obama. The NRA with its huge financial backing (US!) could form another news format countering the libtards constant barrage of bias!

14. johnboy

johnboy Member

It is all entertainment and ratings. I think you have a chance at intelligent viewing on C-Span. Having said that, I think Fox is worth viewing when that longed legged brunette is sitting at the end of the table with a mini-skirt better than half way up her thigh.

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks for posting it was fun to watch such a babbling idiot on a cool foggy morning

16. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Heck it would help alot if the NRA got some FOX, or Outdoor Network donated airtime from commercials, etc. If Ted Nugent wanted to spend some bucks that would be money well spent instead of ranting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.