1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of case for a 391?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steer Tripper, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steer Tripper

Steer Tripper TS Member

I am wanting a case for a Beretta 391 with a 32" barrel.

I want it to be able to use on airlines.

Any suggestions?

David

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Warwick, Plano or SKB. Paul's case is my favorite, Plano is cheaper and the SKB has cut out foam so very good protection. Warwick will last your lifetime as well as your kids.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Americase for airlines.

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi steer tripper, i make a case for your 391 here at colorado custom cases

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view┬Ąt=autocase001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this is the interior for our mach-4 case. the barrel stands up in this case. this case works well with high ribbed autos and pumps. this case has the old style latches on it. a case built now will have the new style latches. regular price is $300.00 plus shipping. the mach-4 is on sale now for $275.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. this is a sale price subject to change at any time without notice. interior color is red, blue or black. exterior color is blue or black. delivery time is 10-14 days. thanks doug hubbart/colorado custom cases. (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com or pm me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.