1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is wrong???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kgp912kgp, Aug 16, 2013.

1. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

http://now.msn.com/caidence-leadbitter-3-cited-for-anti-social-behavior-by-police

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The whole damn world is going nuts

3. schockstrap

schockstrap Active Member

Wrong -- adults afraid of telling little kids to stop causing damage to their shrubbery.

Stupid -- anyone that would call the police on 3 and 4 yr old kids rather than marching them back to their parents.

Insanely Stupid -- mothers apparently letting their 3 and 4 yr old kids play outside by themselves and then complaining to the press about a letter accusing their kids of damaging the property of others...

--Dan

4. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

DAN,

Hit it...

This is the dumbest motion by a public service officer that I have ever seen or heard of. Their parents are to blame and no one else.

5. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Dan - what is wrong with little ones playing outside by themselves? I was out by 2 1/2 years old, going up the road to visit the neighbor lady with the cookies and dogs, and up the hill on the main road at 3 to play with the kids who lived up there. By 4 I took my dog and went into the bush to play, once ending up about a mile and a half from home at the lake. I know I did stuff in my childhood that some people didn't like, and I was called on it, or my parents were called, and they dealt with it.

If little kids are doing something you don't like, CALL THEM ON IT! Then talk to the parents about the kids. This whole thing was poorly handled by all concerned, and we should all just give our head a shake and get on with our lives.

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

This day and time dont put your hands on anyone elses kids or You may meet the Police! Jeff