1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what is waterboarding?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

could someone tell me what waterboarding is? i hear it is used in prisoner torture but i don,t know what it is? thanks dwain

2. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

The thing about waterboarding is that it works on everyone. Nobody can overcome the drowning reflex no matter how tough they think they are. No permanent physical or psychological damage, other than the memory of nearly drowning. Most everyone has had the drowning reflex kick in at one time of the other.

Dennis

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain i thought it was like snowboarding on the water.jack hope the weather straightens out so we can shoot sunday.

4. nicky

nicky Member

It's a small board much like a short surf board, Most of them have depressions in them to help keep your knees in place, and also handles to hang on to. Now what the CIA and others do with them,,,,, well who knows. I sold my Searay Pachanga otherwise I would demo one for you. Pretty hard to hang onto at 70+mph., maybe we could get Tron to pull one behind while trolling ?

Kevin............ (I know, but just couldn't help myself)

5. TEXASBEN

TEXASBEN Member

Ditto Jimmy, also "The Box"

Ben D

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Its a board that you ride on water! You know.....like snowboarding!

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I think it will be a new Olympic event in China.

8. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

nicky, you're thinking of kneeboards.

waterboarding is a three-foot round disk of plywood, thrown on the run into very shallow water at the beach...then you jump on and ride it for about 40 feet. Was popular in the 1960's and seems to be coming back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.