1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what is this set up worth?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by daydreamer1, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

a k 32 just back from kreighoff dealer and rebult to factory new. 12 ga. bbl. by stan baker with 8 screw in chokes. 28 in. bbls with kolor AAA sub ga tubes. 20 28 410. extra fancy wood, maker unknown, but looks like fajin. k 80 trigger guard,adj. comb and adj. butt pad. also a 32 in top single bbl.imp/mod choked, fitted to gun, to shoot trap. also a nasco case. no k 80 up grades only wood and trigger guard.blueing a strong 95% all in all a very nice used k32 in great condition. i have been checking prices but they are all over the spectrum. a shooter at my club has been asking me to sell it to him and wants my best price and i'm not sure what a reasonable price is.i know what it would cost me to replace gun, but a fair profit wouldn't be out of the question !! gust looking for your thoughts on fair asking price in todays market.

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you can get 4000 for it, grab it !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.