1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is this reloader worth?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Ponsness Warren Model 800, 12 gauge in very good shape and nothing wrong with it. I am a Mec person and have no use for it so I am going to sell it. I really don't know what to ask for this reloader so I thought this forum might be a good place to find out the value of it. Thanks.

Mark Rounds

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

It only reads Model 800 Convertable. so you may be correct, but I know very little about these.

Mark Rounds

3. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

if the price of components keep going up i would think that the worth of the reloader would drop considerably

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

You guys with neat workshops make me sick.

Ed Yanchok

5. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

LOL @ Ed Y!!

6. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks for the info on what it is worth. I will take $350.00 and pay for all shipping and insurance to your door.

Mark Rounds

7. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

8. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Hey Mark, A friend here at the club just sold one for 300. Worked great. He even threw in some powder and primers to go with it. Are you still in shelbyville? Tim Northern Ky area

9. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Tim:

$300.00 is about what I want for this one and it is perfect. I listed it as $350.00 which included insurance and shipping so the price is about the same. I moved a few miles from Shelbyville to Mt. Washington.

Hey Ed Y.

I just saw the crooked rug myself and almost fainted. I think it was my little buddy that messed it up, so when he gets out from under the covers in my bed, I think I will put him in time-out for a few minutes! Here is a pic of the little guy getting ready to run from me after stealing a cucumber from the garden.

Mark R

10. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks all who looked. Reloader has been sold pending funds.

Mark Rounds

11. big red truck

big red truck Member

Mark, if reloader hasnt been sold bring it to bills friday. I might be interested Tim

12. bwvan

bwvan TS Member

That sure is a cute dog.

13. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Tim:

I will bring it with me Friday if the other deal falls through.

Mark

14. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Jerry:

I turned down the order for Wolf shells this time because they went up $8.00 a flat fron last December. That would make them $46.00 out the door so I told them to keep them. I told them if they came down I would buy them again, but so far they have not called me.

Mark Rounds

15. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Of all the 800's, except of course the current 800 Plus, the 800 Convertible referred to as the 800CVT is the most desirable.

It looks like it is in nice shape, but one would really have to run some shells through it to be certain. I always look at the right vertical upright shaft for signs of wear. That is a good indicator or how well used a machine is. Another is the powder tube; if it is clear as this one is, and it is the ORIGINAL tube, then this machine looks not-too-used.

Some 800's are almost, if not, over 30 years old.

If you can get $300 out of it without having to ship in a good (I mean GOOD) container, I think I'd take that.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

16. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Will one of you kind people post a picture of a cluttered reloading room? I am feeling a little disorganized with all these pictures of immaculate reloading culture centers.

BREAKING NEWS...... I was cleaning my reloading room the other night and found a Hornady 366, Mec 9000G, and a PW 800C. I felt like I won the lottery. Soon they will all be for sale as I already had 7 loaders showing, at least that is how many my wife found so far (did she count the 9000g 20gauge hidden in the garage behind the lead ingots?) Life is rough here in the midwest. ROFL Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.