1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the Status of the man at Redlands?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

This mid afternoon, Wednesday, April 1, a gentleman appeared to have a serious heart attack at Redlands Shooting Park. I fear the worst, and hope for the best. I don't remember his name, so won't say, but I heard that he lives fulltime in an RV at Redlands. Hope we all take time to think positive thoughts for him and/or pray for him and his family.

2. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

A friend of mine was there with the gentleman and it my understanding that he passed away from the heart attack.

Our Prayers and thoughts go out for the family members.

3. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

The Mans name was Jim Carter.......My prayers go out to his wife and family. I was there today at Redlands, when they took Jim away to the hospital, but I haven't heard anything yet, except what I am hearing here right now on TS.com.

Regards, Phil Ross

4. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

This is one time I hope that I missunderstood the conversation and that I am wrong.

Hopefully someone that has first hand knowledge can clear this up.

Again our prayers and thoughts go out for Jim and his family

5. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

6. Vickie

Vickie Member

I talked to Marianne and she sadly said that he did not make it. Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family.

Tom & Vickie Larkin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.