1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Is The Difference Between A 390 & 391?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

What is the difference between Beretta 390's and 391's? I know 390's used the Mobile Choke System and 391's used both Mobile and Optima. I know the receivers are a little different....anything else? Will stocks and parts interchange?

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Matt most parts will interchange. The gas system is the biggest difference. Barrels will not interchange though. Trigger parts,bolt,bolt handle,bolt realeses,connecting rods,recoil tube springs,stock shims and stocks all interchange. In fact many guys like the 390 trigger in the 391 better since it is matal and not plastic.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Both are good semi-autos. I recall feeling that the 391 had better ergonomics and felt slightly less barrel heavy than the 390 and it was also a little trickier to break down and clean. As with anything, it's probably way easier once you've done it a few times.

-Gary

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thanks for the input guys! I was curious to this as I have never owned a 390. I have pretty much become an auto guy.....no more recoil. I no longer have to spend thousands of dollars on recoil reduction devices!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

a-390 shooting