1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the Cardinal Classic in August?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Can someone please explain the Cardinal Center "Classic" shoot to be held in August. Thanks,----Dennis.

2. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

It's a great time, well ran shoot, not as many vendors as State shoot but a few. Good people run the Cardinal. Weather normally hot. They also have a Buckeye classic (was 1 st week of June)
    Deb

3. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

What Deb said, except that the vendors in the buildings will be there. These include Kreighoff, Blaser, White Flyer, Jacqua's, Ceasar Guerini, Kolar, Gamemaster, Sportman's Den, Great Lakes Sporting Arms, etc. These folks paid for a space for three shoots a year for 5 years so they are going to use it! I am happy for that.

I just returned from the state shoot and had a wonderful time. Next week is the WV state shoot and then the Cardinal in August. I can't wait to get back there!

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

It's a great time, well ran shoot, not as many vendors as State shoot but a few. Good people run the Cardinal. Weather normally hot. They also have a Buckeye classic (was 1 st week of June)
    Deb

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Click the link and use it for your directions.

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

From Atlanta I-75 N all the way to Cincinnati, OH and then take I-71 N to Marengo, OH. Kinda' hard to screw that up.

Be on the lookout for the 2 speed cops sitting in the median just before you get to Knoxille.

Happy motoring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.