1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best sporting clays video?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trinketshooter, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

What is the best video for sporting clays? Neil

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

In the Favorites section on my YouTube page there is a half dozen videos or so that give sporting clays tips. May be of some help.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLostTarget?feature=mhum

3. cafowler

cafowler Member

This is a Trap Shooting forum man, how dare you bring up the "dark side"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

I liked it,thanks Joe........GOOD LUCK

5. Joey  S.

Joey S. TS Member

Check out videos by Chris Batha.

6. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

I would venture that it really depends on your personal primary style of shooting? If you're a complete swing-through shooter, then George Digweed's video would be a good place to start.

If you're a maintained-lead shooter, Peter Blakeley's video has some very good instruction for you. Likewise, Dan Carlisle's video has gun camera footage of a good pull-away style.

There is an older video series by Roger Silcox that shows it all. In my experience, it takes the effective use of all the styles to get good at Sporting. I started with Andy Duffy's and Roger Silcox, but my video library is full and my grandson's are viewing them now.

I've viewed a lot of instructional video's from both Trap and Sporting gurus. I've taken something from all of them. Good luck in your efforts.

Kip

7. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Thank you for your replies. I just shot sporting clays on Sunday for the third time at the Kids and Clays shoot benefitting the Ronald McDonald house. It was held at Brainerd,Nebraska and was alot of fun. The people that put this shoot together really went out of their way make everyone feel at home. I would recomend participation in this event to anyone that wanted to have a good time and support a great charity at the same time. Neil Swenson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

best sporting clays video

roger silcox shooting videos

sporting clay forums

sporting clay video instruction

sporting clays forums
sporting clays video instruction
what is the best sporting clay instruction video