1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what is the best sporting clays forum?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

?

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

WWW.throwanotherpairIdidn'tlikethatone.com

WWW.markitdeadmybuddysawapiece.com

AJ100

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

These two get a lot of play, but the first seems to be the one that most go to.

http://forums.shotgunsports.com

http://www.shotgunworld.com

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

They're o.k. but the ones AJ100 recommends are better. Also: www.fourfatguysinacart.com is pretty good.

5. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Too Funny dickgtax; I damn near choked on my pizza crust. Dave T.

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Tron:
    In taking a peek over at the sportingclays site (really only about 30 seconds)I've noticed a couple shooters don't seem to like you and want you banned. That's okay. We at TS.com take you for what you are. Dave T.

7. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Gene,

Down here in South Texas, there is a really good sporting clays website with lots of good functions attached to it. It was created and is run by Cindy Barton (a good sporting clays shooter) and can be found at http://www.shooterspageTX.com

Has results for a lot of shoots and a good bulleting board and good classifieds. I pretty much check it as often as I follow TS.com. Check it out.

I also enjoy ShotgunWorld.com A lot of good information there, but sometimes takes a little while trying to find out what you are looking for.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)
    Victoria, Texas

8. rdf59

rdf59 Member

I agree with Joe P. The forums section at Shotgun Sports is good. I think it is better organized than Shotgun World -- although SW seems to have better discussions on a particular subject.

They are not quite as varied as TS.com and a little boring compared to TS.com but the IQ seems to be about double.

9. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Thanks Dick. Now I need to by a new keyboard.

Ken

10. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

ShotGun World is a good one. They take the political & religion rants & put them in a separate section at the bottom of the list of topics where a few posters take turns trying to impress their buddies with their vast knowledge. Lots of great info there all divided into categories that you can choose without having to wade through useless threads.

11. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

TS.com is the best out there. We are not just trap shooting or even shotgun shooting and not even in general a shooting forum. We are a whatever forum and thats been proven by many a folk explaining its alright to talk about whatever you desire because TS.com is like a virtual shooting club and since we are all here because we like to shoot than its alright for us to talk about anything anytime we desire because we are here because of shooting and trap shooting is considered shooting so there really is no other shooting forums including a forum for sporting clays that is any better in the world than TS.com

So there ...

12. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Mr. Newb; you're kinda weird and scary at the same time.

13. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Try living with me ... it aint no party of happiness and I live alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.