1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best shotmaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fast call, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fast call

fast call TS Member

Gentelmen, In your opinion what is the best shotmaker. Lee

2. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

jim stewarts better shotmaker,mark

3. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

Jim Stewart's

4. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Jim Stewart's. Not only because I think it is built better, it also has much better service than littleton. Another guy I know ordered from littleton and it took him over a month to get his shotmaker, I ordered from Jim stewart and in less than a week I had my shotmaker.

5. fast call

fast call TS Member

Thanks for your replys, sounds like Stewarts is the best.

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

My question to those of you that are making your own shot is this: What are you going to do when wheel weights are no longer available in 2008? What other sources do you have to find and procure lead for your shot?... Dan Thome (Trap2)

7. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

dan,as far as wheel weights no longer being available,dont see that happening for a long while,the auto mfgrs. will be phaseing out the use of lead weights(europe& asian models have all ready done so),but as far as the tire dist./dealerships,service centers,they will still be using them,also it will take a while to get all the weights off the 2007&older models, that is why i have a stockpile allready(25+5gal buckets of ww.),once it does get harder to get good supplys there is always indoor ranges,(i mix mine 70%ww to 30% range lead,get a better size of shot)out door ranges(the 2 i shoot at i could mine tons from,one has been around since '46 the other '58),so if your a scrounger,lead will be out there,mark

8. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.