1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is next?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Farbodr, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Farbodr

Farbodr TS Member

Keeps getting worse.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

In the WSJ today, there was an article about the NSA had checked into app. 18,000 phone calls since 2006, of US citizens. It said they had abused the warrant process in checking phone calls. The NSA blames it on not understanding the technology of what it is they are checking people phone calls with. What a bunch of B.S.. It is sad our own government has stooped to this. They develop the technology to spy on their own people, who pay their salaries, but say they don't understand how to use it. More government lies and deception.

3. Farbodr

Farbodr TS Member

Yeah but this one takes the cake. Give RAW information about Americans to a country who you say actively spies on you and then say 'just destroy the info you are not supposed to see'. I mean how stupid can you be?

My fav part of the article:

"Notably, a much stricter rule was set for US government communications found in the raw intelligence. The Israelis were required to "destroy upon recognition" any communication "that is either to or from an official of the US government". Such communications included those of "officials of the executive branch (including the White House, cabinet departments, and independent agencies), the US House of Representatives and Senate (member and staff) and the US federal court system (including, but not limited to, the supreme court)".

Riiiiight. I'm sure they destroyed them as soon as they realized they weren't suppose to see those communications.